We hope that you, your families, and loved ones are staying safe during this time. The health and safety of our patients and our eye care team is our first and utmost priority in everything that we do.
We are open and available to treat all patients.
What are we doing to combat COVID-19?
In the office, we have taken the following steps to ensure your safety:
- When scheduling appointments and prior to entering the facility, we ask all patients about any COVID-19 symptoms/exposure.
- We offer telemedicine consultations for any COVID positive or otherwise quarantining patients.
- Please come wearing a mask.
- We are respecting social distancing regulations amongst our staff and patients. Proper social distancing will be observed in our waiting rooms and proper sanitization will be conducted throughout the facility in between patients.
- To minimize contact, we recommend limiting visitors to caretakers, translators, or other assistants.
- Our staff will be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure your safety as well as ours.
We have resumed elective outpatient surgeries.
- Prior to surgery, we require either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result be submitted within 4 days of the scheduled surgery date. If you are scheduled for surgery at UCLA, a negative COVID test result is required within 72 hours before surgery.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented and challenging time. We are continuing to monitor the pandemic and will provide you with additional updates when they become available. We look forward to seeing you again and remember, we will get through this together!