Before your Treatment
- Reduce your sun exposure on the treatment area for at least a week before your procedure.
- Clear your skin of all makeup, creams, and oils before undergoing the procedure.
- Shave any hair you may have on and around the treatment area. This will have to be done in the office if it is not done at home.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water before the procedure itself.
After your Treatment
- If you feel nodules in the treated areas, these are perfectly normal. We recommend massaging them twice a day for five to ten minutes.
- Use a cold compress to relieve any tenderness you may experience after the procedure.
- Maintaining proper hydration and engaging in physical exercise is highly recommended as it will help process the disrupted fat cells through your lymphatic system.